Families who wish to enroll their child must first join our Waiting List so that preliminary information may be collected to determine classroom placement and availability. All children enrolled in the program must provide the following documents for enrollment:
- Signed Enrollment Application and Fee Agreement
- Completed and signed Emergency Card, with at least 2 emergency contacts other than parents provided
- Upon admission, a current Universal Health Record and up-to-date immunization record, and updated annually on child’s birthday thereafter
- Proof of influenza vaccination annually between September 1-December 31, unless medical/religious waiver is provided
- Signed receipt for parent handbook and policies, as indicated by the Office of Licensing.