Juggling work and home life is challenging even for the most experienced and skilled parents and guardians. Our program support successful balance for the working parents and guardians through providing the following as part of the services we offer at no additional charge.
- Security: Program sites are secure and limit access to authorized individuals only. Observation Rooms and windows provide parents and guardians with the opportunity to view classroom activities.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
- Rest-time sleeping mats and linens; weekly laundering of these items.
- Personal care items such a diapers, training pants, and wipes for children in the Nursery Program.
- Sunscreen that has been carefully evaluated through the EWG is provided by the Center and applied to children in the afternoons when the sun index is 4+.
- Parent Workshops are scheduled throughout the year to provide information and support on a variety of early childhood topics.
- Parent Engagement through our Parent Sakai site, Procare Parent Portal, and Creative Curriculum Parent Portal to keep parents connected to each other and to their child’s teachers.
- Individualized Daily Reports are provided to parents through our secure Tadpoles app which shares details about the child's day such as: meals, naps, learning activities, photos and videos. Parents may also use Tadpoles to communicate with their child's teacher, such as to provide drop off or pick up notes.